The key to Malaysia's continued prosperity is centered on enterprises embracing and shifting to a more digital environment. The top talents in demand across Malaysia's sectors are digital upskilling and agility in accepting digital advancements.
- Leaders with a digital transformation mindset will be in high demand in the post-pandemic employment market.
- Insurance and legal services have seen significant changes in how they operate. Remote trials, case management, and legal counsels all point to a technologically savvy workforce in the insurance and legal industries.
- The sales sector, which was heavily damaged by the epidemic, has also moved its attention to e-commerce and online operations. The sector would need an exponential increase in the number of software developers, cloud computing, customized software and database administrators, app developers, and other professionals.
- Project managers, site managers, and business managers will be needed in the healthcare industry to support the growing number of clinical trials in pharmaceutical businesses.
- Marketing specialists with strong soft-skills, digital marketing, and conventional marketing experience will be in high demand.
- The user experience will be central to corporate strategy. Businesses will be interested in employing CXOs as well as pure UI and UX specialists to get better control over the product/process life cycle.
Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Lumpur is a technology, health, marketing, and Fintech centre. Digital content, software and technology, finance and insurance, digital marketing, e-commerce, business development and sales, healthcare and medical assistance, customer service, cybersecurity, and supply chain are some of the in-demand talents in Kuala Lumpur. Penang is well-known for its shared services, manufacturing, and education industries. Administration, human resources, quality assurance, consultancy, and medical services are among the most in-demand talents in Penang. Johor Bahru - Manufacturing is a significant industry in this region, and expertise in manufacturing plants and logistics are in high demand. Engineering, quality assurance, logistics, sales and manufacturing heads, and audit heads are some of the often sought-after positions.
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia – Petaling Jaya, located near Kuala Lumpur, is home to more than 25 colleges and institutions. The neighborhood is densely packed with shopping malls and high-end residences, making the education and service sectors the most prominent employment opportunities.