Are you familiar with the procedure for establishing a subsidiary in Andorra? The majority of businesses begin the growth process unaware of all the nuances or applicable legislation. We suggest beginning by determining the location of your incorporation inside Andorra. Different towns or areas may have their own Andorra subsidiary laws, which may make incorporation simpler or more difficult. If you are unfamiliar with relevant legislation, consult a third-party expert who can assist you in selecting the optimal site.
Another critical factor to consider is the form of corporation that would best promote your business objectives. A limited liability company (LLC), a public limited company, a branch office, a representative office, or a holding company may be formed. Each building has its own set of rules, regulations, and restrictions on what is permissible in Andorra. For businesses that want to stay in the nation for an extended period of time and offer a range of services, we suggest forming as an LLC, which allows more flexibility.
The procedure for establishing a subsidiary in Andorra for an LLC consists of the following steps:
1. Obtaining a business name registration
2. Applying for a certificate of incorporation
3. Establishing a business bank account with an Andorran financial institution
4. Placing the whole minimum share capital
5. Applying for an incorporation deed
6. Through a notary, the public document is registered in Andorra's Trade Register.
7. Applying for a Tax Identification Number for your business (N.R.T)